Ridgeline was founded in 2015 by a group of men and women who have cumulatively spent over half a century contributing to the U.S. National Security mission. Our mission at the time was to fill critical technical gaps that were impacting our customers in the U.S. Government and Business world.
Seven years on, Ridgeline is now laser-focused on solving one of the toughest problems we know our customers face – Digital Signature Management.
In a reality where data lives forever and knows no bounds, Ridgeline gives our customers the competitive edge by delivering the ability to manage their digital signatures.
Our users operate with enhanced visibility and control of their digital signatures, enabling them to make the optimal decision every time.
These are our non-negotiables. The values we want all of our teammates to embrace and live out.
Act With Integrity and Accountability
We’re honest, empathetic, and committed to doing what’s right for our teammates, our clients, and our community. We strive to deliberate, use good judgement, and hold each other to a high level of ethical standards.
Live Our Mission
Understand the context of what we’re delivering through active exploration in order to deliver the competitive edge for our customers through Digital Signature Management.
Strive for Excellence as a Team
We don’t fly solo but rather act in service to others. Ridgeliners put our colleagues first and strive to enrich their lives, professionally and personally. We demand excellence of ourselves and improvement in all activities.
Foster a Learning Environment
We think critically, curiously, and with cognitive diversity. We're always seeking and sharing knowledge. We are a resource for our peers and rely on them when we need assistance. When failure presents itself, we don’t falter, but learn from mistakes and focus on the future.
Cultivate Creativity and Innovation
We find the best way to tackle challenges by harnessing inventive mindsets within our teams. We remain flexible and agile as we build the path, then codify our achievements by adding process and structure to create dependable and repeatable solutions.
Awards & Accolades
Our team has been able to accomplish some truly impactful things in the past few years and we’re grateful for the encouragement we’ve received from our industry peers along the way. While the external validation is certainly nice, our hope is that these accolades will help future teammates find us and decide they want to take a chance on us.
- Washington Business Journal #34 Largest Government Technology Contractors in Greater D.C. list
- Forbes ranked Ridgeline as one of America's Best Startup Employers in 2022 (#160 out of 500)
- Forbes ranked Ridgeline as one of America's Best Startup Employers in 2021 (#314 out of 500)
- Washington Business Journal #41 on the Government Technology Contractors list
- Inc. magazine ranked Ridgeline #29 on their list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies in the D.C. Metro Area.
- The Financial Times ranked Ridgeline as one of America's Fastest Growing Companies in 2021 (#125 out of 500)
- Washington Business Journal ranked Ridgeline #15 in the list of Largest Cybersecurity Companies in Greater D.C.
- Deloitte Fast 500, 204th fastest growing technology company in North America
- Inc. magazine included Ridgeline on it's annual Inc. 5000 list, which highlights America’s fastest-growing private companies (#872 out of 5000)
- The Financial Times ranked Ridgeline as one of America's Fastest Growing Companies in 2020 (#40 out of 500)
- Forbes ranked Ridgeline as one of America's Best Startup Employers in 2020 (#39 out of 500)
- Washington Business Journal #50 on the Government Technology Contractors list
- ACG National Capital Corporate Growth Company of the Year
- Washington Business Journal #12 on the Largest Cybersecurity Companies in Greater D.C. list
- Washington Business Journal 13th Fastest Growing Company in Washington DC
- Northern Virginia Technology Council Tech 100 Honoree
- Inc. magazine included Ridgeline on it's annual Vet100 list, which features the fastest growing veteran-owned businesses in the country
- Finalist in the Maryland Tech Council 2020 Awards
- Finalist in the GovCon Executive of the Year Award
- U.S. Department of Labor HIREVets Gold Medallion Award
- Deloitte Fast 500, 59th fastest growing technology company in North America
- Ranked #129 on the Inc 5000 Most Successful Companies in America
- Winner of GovCon Contractor of the Year Award
- Winner of SECAF Contractor of the Year Award
- Washington Business Journal 10th Fastest Growing Company in Washington DC
- Northern Virginia Technology Council Tech 100 Award
- GovCon Summit Awards Innovative Contractor of the Year
- Achieved V3 (Virginia Values Veterans) Certification
- Finalist for the GovCon Contractor of the Year Award
- Winner of SECAF Contractor of the Year Award
- Washington Business Journal 4th Fastest Growing Company, Washington D.C.