Team Effort. Important Work.
We're Remote-Friendly, Have Excellent Benefits, & Respect Your Work-Life Balance
Careers at Ridgeline
We’re probably not like most of the companies you’ve worked at, and that’s by design.
Ridgeline was one of the first companies to recognize the magnitude of the Ubiquitous Technical Surveillance threat, and we worked quickly to developed comprehensive solutions for our customers. We help our government and enterprise customers solve a big problem they sometimes don’t even know they have. We’ve relied heavily on curiosity, creativity, and flexibility to become leaders in this space. And, we iterate until we get things right, and innovate to get there faster.
But enough about us. What’s in it for you?
We work hard and do fun things.
Apart from a constantly growing list of fascinating challenges, Ridgeline offers a solid work-life balance, flexible remote work options, and a culture that values teamwork over competition. At Ridgeline, you will work with the most talented software developers, systems engineers, and subject matter experts to change how big enterprises and the U.S. Government manage their digital signatures.
solid work-life balance, flexible remote work options, and a culture that values teamwork over competition
Our people matter. We know everyone says that. Here’s how we prove it:
- Our 401k plan includes an automatic 3% employer contribution along with a 7% employer match, totaling a 10% company contribution.
- We have a self-managed PTO plan. As a company, we want to support an engaged lifestyle; we want you to enjoy life outside of work – and we want you to take care of yourself and the people you love when you need to. Burnout is bad for both you and us.
- We have flexible work schedules. You’ll be able to work with your supervisor to figure out what’s best for your situation (we all know the chaos of living in the DMV).
- We’ll give you $2500 yearly to spend on a hobby or education. We want our people to be bursting with creativity and innovative ideas. That doesn’t happen in a vacuum! We want to support interesting endeavors and believe it pays off for us in the long run.
- We’ll give you $2000 each year to buy clothes. When you look good, you feel good. And we think it’s just kind of fun.
- We have a sweet office space right on the Silver Line, with nitro cold brew on tap, legit snacks, and oodles of natural light. We like being here!
- We are well-resourced and will ensure you have what you need to do your job well. Get the technology and training you need – we’re a learning organization. We offer 1-on-1 performance coaching for your personal and professional development.
- We’ll treat you like an adult and give you a voice. We want you to build this company with us. We’re figuring it out together and creating something special. We want you to speak up and help make this the kind of company you want to work for. We like it here and like each other.
It’s no secret that making an impact in our industry requires being highly attuned to the marketplace – evolving with our clients and innovating at key moments so we’re poised to deliver before they even know they need us. We’ve been champions of this since our start and see no signs of slowing down. In fact, we are getting more efficient and more comfortable with change.
We shifted our tech strategy, development, and delivery methodology three years ago for applications beyond counterterrorism. Although we remain a go-to resource for communications solutions and technical consultations to our clients who conduct expeditionary missions, this change has helped us begin to build a strong reputation as a technology provider capable of engineering solutions that position and protect the U.S. in the ascendancy of Great Power Competition. This is a phenomenal accomplishment – especially with today’s headlines.
The second tenet is people-focused – how we form our teams and engage our workforce.
We’ve been purposeful in this through our hiring practices and improving our staff retention rates. Equally as important, our team is actively engaged with the company to improve our culture and unity. Our team provides us feedback in employee surveys, they speak up to their managers, they share their thoughts and ideas with colleagues, and they disrupt the status quo. We’re proud to see the commitment to making us a better company.
We create an environment where people can be creative, take risks, and add skills to their toolbox. We do so through the lens of inclusivity. We look for a diversity of skill, experiences, and backgrounds. Engaging our personnel and building an even stronger team will remain a focal point as we continue to build a sustainable organization in the future.
The third area involves us looking in the mirror as a company and appreciating what we see, both the good and the not so good. Rather than asking, “How big can we get?” we’re consciously shifting our perspective to ask, “How good can we be?” We’re certain that growth and sustainability will follow.
We are our biggest critics and feel comfortable conducting post-mortems when we fail. We chip away and continuously look for ways to make our delivery more consistent, efficient, and impactful. No doubt, we will have good and bad days in the future. But, Ridgeline’s ability to maintain a healthy self-awareness will not only lead to improvement, but also allow us to appreciate what we’ve achieved. That acknowledgment will feed our drive to push boundaries and reach for more.
|Job Title||Department||Location||Type of Employment|